Libby is 2 1/2 years old as of last week. She is surely acting like it too. She tests our patience regularly. However, she also is our greatest source of laughter. Libby still has difficulty with remembering to say please and thank you. So, Tim and I lightly remind her most of the time. Libby said to Tim....more chips da da more chips. Tim said "What is the magic word"? Libby said to him... ummmm abracadabra! It is things like this that are priceless.
Since I am getting off to a little bit of a late start, I thought that I would highlight some of what has happened since the beginning of the new year.
Daddy was working late one night and Libby and I played dress up. This was the beginning of what I think is more to come.
Libby loves to put on our shoes. It doesn't matter what shoes. She has put on both of our tennis shoes, my Uggs, my boots with heels. You name it and she has tried to put it on. She is so funny about it now. She comes up to me in the shoes and says "Cheeseeee"! Little stinker.
Libby loves her favorite friend "Bodi". She climbed into the drywall shelf to lay by him. She actually told him "night night bodii." Too cute.
We have had a lot of illness so far this year. Libby is on antibiotics right now and finally feeling better. Hopefully we'll get rid of the ear infection, cough and congestion soon so that we can get back to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment